Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shleptember 5th ---- the 11th yo.






Firstly, my car has been saved. It was just a dead battery, so in the end it wasn't so bad of a situation. I even got it towed for free!! So things ended up working out splendidly. As for my chest pain, the doctor diagnosed me with having tendinitis in my chest, basically, meaning my muscles were inflamed, causing chest pain. I took medication for it and it seems to be a lot better, although I have the feeling it will be coming and going for awhile. Work's still a little stressful, but it's going well. Which I think clears up all the stress causing issues of last week, and starts us with a clean slate for this week!! WOot.



Football--
My uncle Ross called me last week wanting to know if I could go to a BYU vs. UW football game with them this past Saturday. I did some pleading and rearranging at work, and I got the day off! I met Covey, John, and Ross all at the tailgate before the game. Ra ra ra. We then watched a really fun, and really close, football game! I forgot that my medicine for my chest made me sensitive to sun, so I'm still suffering from a really bad sunburn on my chest and face, but other than that it was an awesome day. We cheered, we clapped, we "ra ra ra" 'd, we rolled our eyes at the man sitting next to me who knew everything there is to know about football and could've played way better had he just been on that field, and we checked out the hot BYU players through the binoculars (ok maybe that one was just me). It was a really awesome time, and I'm super glad I got to see Ross and the boys.

I moved back to my apartment this week after house sitting for 29 days straight. My roomie next door, Brenton, moved out and Autumn moved out of my living room and into his old room, a real bedroom of her own. It's been quiet around here since she went, but fortunately she's a mere 10 feet away. Now I can sleep a little bit quieter, and have things a little bit more of a Jen way around the apartment. I'll start moving things around next week, I'm still just half unpacked. After living out of bags for 6 months it's weird actually putting my clothes away in the dresser and closet. At the end of September I will be done with house sitting and moved completely back into my own little space. Although, they do already have me booked to watch the house for the holidays this year... but other than that, I will be living in ONE house and ONE house only! I'm turning half of my living room into art space. I'll put in a few tables with all my supplies all laid out and organized. Then I'm putting up shelving for all my shoes, and I'm going to start hanging my photos along one of the long walls in the living room. By early next year I hope to have a one of a kind, Jen original, apartment on my hands! A little haven all my own. It'll be fantastic.

Good things are comin up for me! I can tell, I have a lot of plans and a lot of ambition, so now all I need's a little bit of energy (nothin my b12 vitamin can't cure) and a lot a bit of inspiration, and well... let's see what kind of a life Jen Tayla can whip out!! :) TTFN kids, Love you!


ps. pic 1: Me being bored.
pic 2: Covey and John pre game.
pic 3: Hut Hut HIIIIIKE.
pic 4: Paco being cute on the bed while I packed to go home.
pic 5: Kerouac being super cute ... and super crazy.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

B12 cures everything. B12 and chocolate :) Glad you're feeling better.

Susan said...

So Jen has got her groove back. OK! Now go out there and do something new, daring, and outrageous. Like institute, or wearing pants, or eating meat, or watching eight below and not lose it when the doggie dies or go to the mall and check out guys. Or going to the kitchen with all the lights off. You can do it!!!!

Susan said...

He He HE. I dare ya, I double dare ya!