Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sun!!

Hello, hello, hi, how are ya, hey there, howdy, and yodeleheehoo. What's the happi-happs yo? Well, now the the cordial hellos are out the way, let's get down to business... which reminds me of a song... and I will now sing it.... "Let's get down to business, to defeat, the huns, hu. Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons? They're the saddest bunch I ever met, and you can bet before we're through. Mister, I'll make a maaaaan outta you!!" Whew. That was a good one! I was just gonna put a line, but then I just got into it... and well away we went. Ok, ok. Let's bring it down, bring it in, and focus. It's been one week since my last post... and now I will sum up that week. MMM, hmm.

Math test #2:
As math gets harder and harder, i.e. rounding decimals and estimation, the second test which I took nearly killed me. And although the first test took a mere 10 minutes, the second took me nearly a half an hour. Yes, a half an hour. So, when I got the test back the next day, I'm pleased to announce, I got yet another 100%!! What what! Math freaking genius, right here yo!

Well, every so often one of my good friends in Seattle send me the "I Saw U's" it's part of a newspaper printed in Seattle, where people post small brief ads about seeing someone either every day or once in awhile, or even just once, and thinking they were cute, or wanting to ask them out, or something along those lines. Make sense? I hope it does. Anyways, every week while I was living in Seattle I would get The Stranger, and check the I saw U's and see if any of my friends or myself was in it. We never were. Topher just sent me a paper. It was the Valentine's paper, and so instead of the I Saw U's it was a whole slew of Valentine's. Well, here's one,it's not really for me... but it totally could be, so I wanted to just put it up here... just so you all could see that it really could be for me... but it's not. Oh well, mostly I'm just struggling for pictures this week!

The other day I was standing in our downstairs rec room pondering life... dunno why... just was. And I realized that our downstairs rec room is bigger than my whole apartment in Seattle. It's about the same length but a little wider. Then I just started missing my Apartment, and Charlie and Autumn and Double B and Brenton and Jinar and any one else who's lived with us up there... and now whenever I walk through that room, which is often because it leads back to my bedroom, and I get kinda sad, because I miss my Seattle family! But, don't get me wrong, just because I miss you guys doesn't mean that I'm not happy here, I love it here... and I'm glad I'm back in the big UT.


Which brings us to our last segment: Pet of the week!

This is Sterling. He's cute. He likes to sleep under the blanket with you. He also like to sit by the fridge and beg for food. He's super cute, but super snotty, he's always congested. Who knows why. And when he mews, it sounds like he's dying, but he's not... he's just a whiner... kinda like someone else I kn-- oh wait, that's me. Since I will now be doing two blogs a week, we'll end it here. Love you all.

PS oh and it's SUN!! Because for the first time in forever it was sunshiny. And I was happy inside because the evil snow was not trying to kill me! Yay for the sun!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

heh. my pet Mitch is a whiner too. haha. just kidding.....

when I saw that "picture" of the alligator valentine, before reading, of course, and after reading about your math (congrats again, btw) I honestly thought it was a picture out of your math book. (you know, the alligator eats the bigger number 2>3 ) sad, I know. I'm glad you've gotten past the alligator stage in math I guess.

Michelle said...

I like the pet of the week segment. It adds a nice personal feel to the whole article.

Jen Taylor said...

Yes, well, since we only have one pet left... and he's been featured unofficially before, I fear it will come to an end this Saturday. BUT I do have something to replace it. ;) Never fear, I am prepared.