Friday, October 23, 2009

The Killers!!!


A few weeks back, we went to a concert. Dave and Grace so graciously not only took their girls, but also Taylor, Brooke and myself to the Killers concert! It was a lot of fun. They played at a bigger arena than they have before (this was my 3rd time seeing them), but they still were AMAZING.
The first band was the Nervous Wreckords. They were pretty good, seemed to play just a few chords over and over, but still entertaining.

The second band was Mariachi El Bronx. I LOVED THEM. In fact, I still haven't gotten their cd, I need to go do that. They were, yes, a mariachi band. But the singer just sang in English. The music was so spanish though that I swore it was spanish he was singing in... but it wasn't. They put on a great show. And the lead singer had the best smile, the whole time. The poor guys had a pretty rough crowd. More power to ya Mariachi El Bronx!


And then the Killers came on:


IT WAS SO FUN!!! They played most of their best songs, and just had a really good time. Brandon Flowers knows how to entertain the crowd, and I thought we were going to lose Juianne and Rachel they were SO excited.

Good show guys, good show. Until the next time I see you in concert, adieu.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't know you went to the concert! And with all the cousins too... I was at BYU 5 years too early (or maybe I was just born 5 years too early).