Friday, October 23, 2009

Vancouver, WA . Rocks my socks . October 2009

Apparently October has been a busy month... I mean, nothing, and then look at all these posts! Lucky you guys, getting post after post! You must be doing something right! This past week I flew up to the Portland airport to spend a few days with my mom. I also had a chance to get to spend some time with Emily and her husband Dustin, and then some times also with Josh and his wife Joy and their daughter Alexis. I think it's funny that I went to visit my mom, and didn't take ANY pictures of her or her husband. Heh, whoops! So, the highlights of my trip, are as follows:

I got to go out to dinner with Emily and Dustin, and then to one of my favorite coffee houses, Rimski's. Somehow Emily and I lack the ability to take good photos together, either I look dumb or she looks dumb... so we had to pick and choose. Dinner was great, I had fish n chips, near the NW coast fish is always the way to go.


Rimski's was also awesome. We tried to take a picture of the three of us at the table... it didn't work out so well. We went with this picture... it's a winner.

While with my mom:
We went shopping, bless her and Fred's hearts for buying me new clothes. We watched a few movies. Went to church. Chatted. And I had a ruckus with all her animals... they have quite a few.

Then I got to see Josh and Joy and Alexis. Alexis gets cuter and cuter every time I see her, which I always think will be impossible because she's already as cute as can be. We went out to dinner, and after Alexis got over her jitters of not really knowing me, we became best friends. She even helped me out and played some guitar hero with me. I love them, they're such a cute family.



After my quick 3 days trip... I flew back home! It was a super fast trip, and I wish I would've gotten more time to spend with all the people I love. But, I guess that's just the way life is some times. :) Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Emily's face in your picture. She looks super relaxed. By the way, last night's community was pretty funny, you should watch it.