Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Seattle Movie of Glory


Julie, Cortney, and I made this video so that you can all see the shenanigans we got in while we were up in Seattle.

We chose this song before we went on the trip - to be our trip theme. The entire time we were up there, it just kept showing up on EVERY radio station, in EVERY store...it was always on our mind!

We had a small video camera with us the entire trip. We took so much footage, it was absolutely ridiculous. But we had so much fun doing it, that we decided to take our footage and put it with some music. I know it won't mean as much to all of you, since the memories are ours. But, it makes us all tear up every time we watch it -- and believe you me, we've watched it quuuuuite a few times.

Here are some things to watch out for during the movie/some explanation as to what's going on:

-The random green blob, seen while we're filming while driving, is Julie sleeping in the backseat. That was what she did for the majority of the car ride there, and back again.
-The burger I am snarfing down was a Salmon burger. When visiting the Pacific Northwest, I allow myself to be a pescetarian one time a year.
-Sadly I did not get the man with the glorious mustache on film -- my bad.
-The darker footage is us on an underground tour. It's all below the original buildings of Seattle. And a quick shot of our super crazy tour guide.
-Then we went up the Space Needle. Julie hates heights, she needs a shirt to commemorate her bravery as we flew up in that elevator.
-When we were at our fancy dinner, Julie kept filming. We were slightly embarassed (although we deny it) that Julie was just filming this shnazzy joint. Hence Cortney doing her secret "shhhhh" to the camera.
-Julie and Cortney "flying" is my favorite part of the video.
-The castle like school at the end is Stadium High School, as seen on 10 Things I Hate About You.

We all hope you enjoyed our video as much as we do. Friends make my life such an amazing place, and I love these girls so much. Gotta do the things you love, and stand up for what you believe in -- otherwise, well it's just not worth it.



Jen, out.

No comments: