Monday, October 3, 2011

Nothing to say:

(Scroll through my playlist and find Responsibility. Listen to that while you read this. Then when you're done reading this you can either close the window or finish the song. I will leave that up to you. -----> )


I have nothing to say.

Except this:

I am still grateful for the little things (like a friend sending me the app I really want for my phone)
Sometimes writing letters doesn't suffice, and I miss my friends terribly
Anxiety is such a downer
I have peed at least ten times today
Sometimes the decisions that we think are best turn out to be worst
I really like cherry tomatoes and hate celery
Paper sales at Archiver's lead to bad things for my bank account
I finished my homework and worked out today all before 5 pm
I am a gum addict to the fullest
MXPX sings the song you are listening to
MXPX band members are from Bremerton (A shout out just for you, Taylor!)
I listened to this song a million times in high school
I was punk rock in high school
I wore wedding dresses to school in high school
I wore bright orange lip stick in high school
I did not have what we like to call "style" in high school
Thankfully, I found my sense of style

Ok, so maybe I had something to say.


Have a superb week!

Now I'm done.

2 comments:

Julie Daines said...

You crack me up! You've always had style and you're really not that far past high school anyway! You're still a spring chicken! Silly girl. I love you. Love the song, too.

Michelle said...

Yay for pee!