Friday, October 17, 2008

October 11 - October 17.... and the beginning of DC fun-o-la

HELLO FROM DC! Well, technically Fairfax. I haven't been into DC yet, but tomorrow that's the plan! Things are fun here. It's nice to just get away from work and roomies, no offense, and sit around with the fam. Rachel is the cutest! And she only had to stare at me for a good half hour with a worried look on her face before she got over it and started playing with me. She's such a happy little thing, well except for a few temper tantrums a day. We went to Costco yesterday and the park and Maggie Moos. This is my kind of vacation folks! I have a lot of cute pictures already, but I didn't bring my transfer cable for my digi, so it'll have to wait until next week's post. Well, gotta run! Have a good week, ya'll.

No comments: