Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Video?! Yup, folks, we did it again.

And when I say we, I mean Julie. She's a video making genius!! I am so excited for this video. I think that this song was the perfect choice. It just felt so right! Anyways, I've already told you about our trip, so I guess now all that's left to do iiiiisssssss



Here are some side notes for your consideration:
-Shout out to Baby Mama right there at the beginning.
-That's Cortney, Julie, and myself heading up to Montana for the weekend.
-Julie is obsessed with the band 311, so the exits she taped are exits numbered 311.
-Safe driving was not effected by my stellar dance moves.
-When we were out dancing at the Montana sign, Julie's wallet fell out of the car. Someone drove by the next morning, saw it one the ground, backed up on the highway to grab it, called the UVU police to get Julie's phone number, and then left it for us to pick up at one of the booths into the park. That person has the best karma in the ENTIRE WORLD.
-We roasted GIANT marshmallows.
-Julie is saying, "huuuuug meeeeee." Because she was rejected by Cortney, due to a static problem Julie was experiencing.
-Rachel!!! She went with us to the park, and became a stellar photographer right off the bat.
-I am writing a list of things we want to see in the park.
-Cortney's head out the car with her hair billowing is my favorite part. Hands down.
-They slept. I drove. End of story.
-A porcupine!!! (He wasn't actually in the park......)
-Cortney, no joke, almost biffed it off the edge of the boardwalk. So glad it was on tape.
-Ummm...that is Rachel "skipping". Julie calls it a frankenstein limp....I think that's a more accurate name for whatever it is Rach is doing.
-So, Cortney says, "I don't know how to tell you this, but I hid a Spree in your hair about 15 minutes ago." I say, "Shut up, you did not." Then I find the Spree. Then I laugh so hard there are tears everywhere.
-I climbed to the top of the old fire lookout tower. They danced on the ground, safe n sound.
-Yes, Julie and I did hold hands. It's good for the soul to hold hands with people. You can quote me on that.





Also, if you wish to relive our Seattle memories (I know it's been a few months since you last saw this little gem) I went ahead and made this word riiiiight HERE a link so you can go watch that one again. You can thank me later. I accept cash, check, and any healthy vegetarian food.


2 comments:

Julie Daines said...

So Fun! I loved the video. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Julie Daines said...

Oh, and I loved the song.